Thursday 10th March 2016:
6.00pm Registration and networking
7.15pm Tyler Balliet, Wine Riot
‘Connection: Authenticity and the Millennial Consumer'
7.30pm Wine Riot wine evening and street food
Friday 11th March 2016:
8.30am Networking breakfast
9.00am Jeff Shesol, West Wing Writers
‘Persuasion: Enabling change through communication’
9.45am Round table discussions
• Persuading as a leader - Dan Jago, CEO, Berry Bros & Rudd
• How should a leader balance autocracy versus democracy?
• Is externally focused or internally focused persuasion more important for a leader?
• Should persuasion as a leader be different in family vs. public businesses?
• Persuading consumers - Cristian Lopez, Corporate Export Director, Concha y Toro
• How will we persuade consumers in the future?
• What are the ethics of persuading when it comes to alcohol?
• What is more important in persuading consumers: product or packaging?
• Persuading business partners - Massimo Tuzzi, Zonin 1821
• How do we balance cultural differences when persuading business partners?
• Is 'owning' distribution more effective than persuading external business partners?
• How should leaders persuade during times of conflict with business partners?
10.45am Coffee break
11.15am Persuasion panel: Lulie Halstead with Jeff Shesol, Dan Jago, Cristian Lopez and Massimo Tuzzi
12.30pm Lunch with David Scotland, Thomas Preston Associates
‘Legacy: What will you be remembered for?’
2.00pm Professor Michael Mainelli, Author, The Price of Fish: A new approach to Wicked Economics and better decisions
‘Legacy in an era of wickedness’
2.20pm Garvin Brown, Brown-Forman
‘Legacy: Remembering what you stand for’
2.45pm Round table discussions
• Leadership legacy - Adrian Bridge, CEO, The Fladgate Partnership
• How can leaders deliver legacy to the next generation?
• Can leaders invest in future legacy versus the financial requirements of today?
• How can we balance leadership versus management to deliver legacy?
• Brand legacy - Carina Gous, Director, Luxury Brands, Distell
• What does it take to build brand legacy in the first place?
• How do you maintain brand legacy across generations of customers and employees?
• What systems need to be in place to preserve a brand's legacy in the face of commercial and financial pressures?
• Corporate legacy - Sara Norell, Head of Purchasing, Systembolaget
• What do we mean by corporate legacy?
• Who should be in charge of it, and what processes need to be in place to make sure it's done correctly?
• What form(s) should corporate legacy take, and how can it be reconciled with commercial needs?
3.45pm Networking tea
4.00pm Legacy panel: Facilitator - Richard Halstead with David Scotland, Michael Mainelli, Adrian Bridge, Carina Gous and Sara Norell
5.00pm Close and networking drinks